1.30.2012

January Recap & February Goals

Wow! Is anyone else in denial that the first month of 2012 is almost over? Because, seriously...time just needs to SLOW DOWN a bit, because I had a lot of goals for January that just didn't get done.



So, here is the month in review:

I spent a lot of time with friends and family. I met up with girlfriends for coffee, lunch and dinner. I didn't handle some work stress like a pro, but was reminded that I am valuable to my employers and what I do does matter. I cleaned parts of my house like they've never been cleaned before. I started another semester of school. I didn't lose weight. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted. I didn't send as many letters as I had hoped. I laughed a lot. I cried a little. I was reminded that I am loved. I fell in love with my husband a little more. I played with Madi-dog and cuddled her. I didn't get sick. I stayed in my pajamas for an entire day. I wrote a tiny bit. I didn't sell nearly enough 31 stuff.

I didn't accomplish a lot, but at the same time accomplished more than I thought I would have in just 30 days. As I look toward February, I have some serious goals. I am going to write them down and truly focus on them - and do my best to not get too distracted by all the stuff that isn't on my list!

So, for February:
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Write 20-30 minutes a day
  • Find 2 new thirty-one hostesses
  • Have 2 thirty-one parties
  • Get ahead in school
  • Spend more time with my awesome Bloomington girlfriends
  • Put more pictures on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment