12.22.2003

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's almost Christmas and has taken me the better part of the month to really get into the Christmas spirit, but now it is here and I am ready and rarin' to go. Yesterday will go down in history as one of my favorite days ever. Can I tell you exactly how in love I am with a boy named Tim? Can I tell you how his gift of perhaps the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen made my heart jump and made me feel like the most beautiful and special girl in the universe yesterday? Can I tell you how much fun I had hanging out with him, even though the Colts lost the game and it was really late last night when we got home? Can I tell you how his heart forever changed mine? Can I tell you how happy I am? Are there even words to make sense of the overflow of emotion in my heart?

So here is my promise to everyone seeking love--it will happen. I am proof. I never thought it would and the Christmas season especially reminded me of my lonliness and singleness, but here I am. I get to spend this beautiful season with a man I am becoming more and more convinced everyday was meant for me. :) So, if you are searching, be patient my loving friends. God's best is so much better than anything you could dream up for yourself (even marry a famous Christian singer :) ).

So Merry Christmas to all...may your days be wonderful and bright, and may you find the love that you thought was just a dream. May the beauty of the season shine on the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment