10.06.2003

Today I got a fish. A wonderful lady here at the church used it for a talk and then decided that she didn't want it anymore, so now it's sitting in it's little home on my desk. Tonight I will take him home, get a 'real' tank for him, and let the water sit for a day before putting him in his new home. He's a dark red beta. very cute, actually. i'm excited. i love fish. I would love to have a fish tank, but I really don't think we need one more thing in our apartment at the moment. :) Anyway, that's the new and exciting thing for today. It's been a very fishy week. This weekend Tim and I went to the aquarium in Newport, KY. It's really neat and one of those things that is actually worth the money :) I had a great time!!!

it's monday morning and I have a feeling it's going to be a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment