- Dinner and hanging out with the Lanham family on Friday
- Thai food (my favorite), some shopping and hanging out with Tim on Saturday. Plus a nap.
- Worship led by my Paul & Abigail this morning (also my favorite), then lunch with them, their kids and the Kershner family.
- Super Bowl fun with the Griles, including yummy food and a silly little girl.
- Now we're watching the end of the game, the puppy is almost asleep, and I'm content.
Pretty Much Perfect
This has been a pretty perfect weekend. How can I say that?
from the mind of Emily at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment