Directions: Post 10-20 weird and random facts about yourself that most people wouldn't know. Then tag 5 friends to do the same.
- The first few months of my life, I lived in a Tee-Pee with my mom and dad.
- I have serious issues with sleeping with the closet door open.
- I can't eat shrimp - it's completely a texture thing - and watching other people eat them kind of freaks me out.
- I prefer to be cold when I sleep. Lots of blankets is better than sweating!
- I don't like to camp, but really love campfires.
- My little brother and I share a birthday.
- I probably wear pink 4 out of 7 days any given week.
- I chew on the inside of my lip when I'm thinking.
- I had my first poem published when I was 11.
- I wanted to be president of the moon when I was growing up.
- I was a girl scout until I was a sophomore in high school.
- I once had to eat lunch alone in my classroom in 1st grade as punishment for something I didn't do, but my teacher wouldn't believe me.
- I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous.
- I HATE the phone, especially at work.
- Halloween is my least-favorite holiday, because the pressure to dress up is too much - but I'm still going to Korry & Tessa's party and will enjoy myself!
- I have had my thyroid tested twice because I'm thirsty all the time.
- I've been wearing glasses since 2nd grade and contacts since 8th.
- Sometimes I swear my teeth itch!
- I don't think I lead a very exciting life.
You must explain the teepee. Itchy teeth? Bizarre. And you HAVE TO post your published poetry!!!ReplyDelete
You lived in a tee pee? No way. Haha, sweet.ReplyDelete
yes, a teepee...it's just one of those things. i'll try and remember to either scan or bring some pictures back next time i go home.ReplyDelete