3.30.2012

Sunshine...ME?

My sweet friend Sarah recently nominated me for a Sunshine Award via her blog! (Her blog is fabulous, BTW, and you should read it every day. She puts way more work into it than I do).

As someone who struggles sometimes to maintain a sunshiney outlook on the world, it means a lot to me that she thinks of me as someone who shines into her life. In fact, Sarah gave me one of the sweetest, kindest compliments I've ever had - she told me she sees Jesus in me. And that, my friends, is something that I hold on to when the sunshine is clouded over! She is such a positive ray of light in my life. My only sadness is that we don't hang out as much as we should :)

Anyway, without further ado, here are my sunshiney questions and answers!

Here are my answers to the Sunshine blogger questions:

FAVOURITE COLOUR – Pink! I know, it's cliched, but it's true. I also love sky blue!

ANIMAL – Bengal tigers, chihuahuas (not in the same room!)

NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK – Summer - Arnold Palmer (half tea, half lemonade), Winter - Peppermint Coffee

FACEBOOK or TWITTER – Depends on the week. Facebook to connect with friends; Twitter to connect with passions.

GETTING or GIVING PRESENTS – Giving. If I won the lottery, I would give, give, give. I love to give little things when people least expect it!

FLOWER – Carnations

PATTERN – Polka Dots

PASSION – Family, writing, acting

NUMBER – 14. No, I have no idea why :)

I would like to nominate some lovely friends for the Sunshine Award, too!

Sarah - Go here to read her Sunshine Post
Alison - Such a Godly, gracious woman - love her
Jenny - who is a joy to read, a great photographer, and has one of the cutest kids EVER!
Liz - far from my home, never far from my heart!

And non-blogger but awesome sunshine friends: Beth, Amy, Stacy, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment