3.12.2010

The Little Things I Believe

I've been thinking a lot about what guides me lately.  Here are just a few of the things in which I believe (without stating the obvious - God).
I believe in second chances.  And third.
I believe in laughter and silly moments.
I believe in accepting struggles with grace.

I believe that no one is perfect.
I believe everyone will disappoint sooner or later.
I believe I will be a disappointment, too.
I believe that disappointment doesn't last forever.

I believe in a plan that is bigger than what I can see.
I believe that there is no reason tomorrow cannot be better than today.

I believe in quietness and solitude.
I believe in community and friendship.

I believe in today.
I believe in tomorrow.
I believe in eternity.

I believe in life.
I believe in faith.
I believe in love.

1 comment:

  1. I like the things you believe, inspiring.

    ReplyDelete