- Madison is still a ball of energy and all puppy.
- She eats EVERYTHING on the floor she can get her mouth around, no matter how many times we tell her no!
- She is expressive. She has a face for everything!
- She's discovered her bark. She barks a lot at everything. It's kind of exhausting, but we're slowly convincing her every sound in the world isn't a bad sound.
- She travels well. She survived Christmas travel to Tim's house and my house with nothing more than being VERY tired afterward.
- She spent 3 days with my mom's dog. the first few moments were tense, but they got used to each other. they didn't play, per se, but they at least got along.
- She sleeps in our bed now and has for about 2 months. it's an adjustment, but in the arctic cold, i'm glad she's with us.
- She's 100% pad trained at home, but had a couple accidents during our christmas travels.
- Her favorite game is "get the puppy." We chase her and she runs like crazy.
- She LOVES treats of all kinds, but is happy with her RC dog food, as well.
- She tolerates baths well enough, but HATES to have her nails clipped.
- She loves to see us come home! Her whole body wags in greeting.
- She loves to give kisses.
- She now has the dining room and kitchen to roam when we're gone.
- She's 7 lbs, but doesn't look it, and we think is almost done growing.
- She has A LOT of hair!
- She loves to cuddle with you and chew her bully.
- She's starting to let Tim and I be on the computer without whining for attention.
- She's a bundle of joy, and we love her!
Madison is Eight Months Old!
I can't believe our little Madi is already 8 months old! Here is just a bit about her :)