3.16.2007

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...

"Later they will come to realize that for a few moments they believed in something extraordinary, and will perhaps be driven as a result to seek out some more instense mode of experience." ~Hakim Bey

I have been filled with a level of contentment as of late that I don't know I've ever felt before. No, my life isn't all roses and perfect, but I just feel like I am RIGHT where I am supposed to be at this point in my life doing JUST what I should be doing. In some ways, I am exhausted...I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions. But, for some reason, I am still content.

So, because of that, I thought I would briefly discuss a few of my favorite things. Some are new, some are old, but all are favorites...enjoy my list!

The first warm day after a cold spell.
Having something to believe in.
Knowing someone believes in me.
The smell of books.
Waking up with my husband.
Laughter.
Couscous.
Sleeping through a rainstorm.
Friends.
Reading.
Slow dancing.
Reading the blogs of people I love.
Reading the blogs of people I've never actually met.
Airshows.
Travel.
The ocean, any ocean.
My family.
The Race for the Cure.
Scrapbooks.
Pictures.
Musicals.
Live theatre.
Ireland.
Select TV shows.
Relevant.
Fountain Diet Mt. Dew
Coke from a glass bottle.
Comfort foods.

This is just what I'm thinking of now...here's to my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment