3.16.2007

Sometimes By Step

*NOTE: This was obviously started in january!*

Let me start off by saying I cannot believe how fast January flew by. As I sit here trying to remember everything I had to do and everything I DID during the month, it's hard to believe it's all over already. I didn't make any resolutions this year. I realized a long time ago that they didn't really matter - no matter how much i want to lose weight, get in shape, or write a book, I can't suddenly decide to do that on january 1 and expect to stick with it.

As this year keeps flying by, I am trying my best to be the best version of myself I can be! I have a friend who recently moved to England with her family for a fews months. I have been reading her blog, and praying for strength for her as they acclimate to a whole new lifestyle. Already, I see her faith growing and her leaning more and more on God to get through the rough days. I am humbled at her faith, and how she is becoming an even better version of an already amazing woman.

I have another friend who is being transparent with a man in her life in ways that she has never been with him. I see her becoming a better version of herself, one day, one honest conversation at a time. No matter where the relationship goes, I know she has been changed and challenged by it for good.

In the last three months, I have accomplished some small goals that I think will make me a better version of myself. I have also disappointed myself with my lack of motivation and ambition. Knowing that people are going through their own growing pains and adjustments and trusting God to make them who He intends them to be gives me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment