7.15.2005

Vacation - WooHoo!

This will be my last post for several days as I am leaving tomorrow to head to Myrtle Beach. I may actually be able to post tomorrow since I know my aunt and uncle in Kentucky have internet access. After that, your guess is as good as mine!

I am looking forward to vacation because I know it'll be good and I deserve the break. Vacations always make me a little nervous, though, because I am away from home and my comfort zone. I will be with my momma, so that's a good thing, but I will still be away from my life here in Bloomington. I will miss Tim and I will miss my fish and my friends, that's for sure.

Another person I'll miss? My liz! She's been on vacation this week and I'll be on vacation next week, so I only had the chance to talk to her for a few moments yesterday before she lost the signal. We talk or email every day, so going this long without getting to really catch up is really strange. I never realized all the strange little things I want to tell her about that I haven't been able to share this week. She's awesome, she's one of my favorite people in the whole world and one of my very best friends. Hopefully she's enjoying her Harry Potter book, being back in the 'real world,' and catching up with everyone else. I can't wait to talk to her when I get back, now! (although I will probably have better phone access since I'll be in a bigger city instead of up in the mountains!).

Not a lot else. I hope everyone who reads this (all four of you!) have a fabulous week. Jenny got me in the mood yesterday and I'm just enjoying it being friday, my "to do" list being completely done, and the fact that I can head home.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment