4.13.2005

Freelance Writing Is Hard Work

If anyone ever thought that freelance writing was an easy way to make a buck, they've obviously never tried. Though I have managed to make a small amount of money and establish a few contacts, it is still a lot harder to do than one would think.

Once established, I'm sure it's easy to be overwhelmed with the amount of work you have to do; however that is not the case when you're just getting started. Convincing potential clients that you have what it takes to be a successful and capable freelance writer is hard.I've discoverd writing keyword articles to be one of the more successful avenues for learning the trade. Everyone has a web site, and everyone wants to make sure their web site gets the most hits and generates substantial traffic.

Mastering the art of the keyword phrase is a process that is taking time, but I am getting better. Lately I have felt that I need to invest in a web page if I am going to be a successful writer. Thoughts? I think that's something I need to spend a little more time researching and pondering and seeing if I can fit that into my budget. Some places will host for as little as $10 a month, which I should be able to swing. Hmmm...something to think about, I guess. Until I decide on whether or not I should spend money on a website, I am working on Choicest Relic Writing. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment