8.10.2004

I'm Sure I Have Other Stuff To Do...

The \\
Last Cigarette:never had one
Last Alcoholic Drink:a margarita a long time ago
Last Car Ride:to work this morning
Last Kiss:Sunday night
Last Good Cry:a month or so ago-sometimes you just need to cry
Last Library Book:"A Gathering of Days"
Last book bought:Eyewitness New York
Last Book Read:"Out of Time" Margaret Haddix...
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:I, Robot
Last Movie Rented:Lost in Translation
Last Cuss Word Uttered:PILAF! (Trust me, used in context...)
Last Beverage Drank:Propel Grape Fitness Water
Last Food Consumed:Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
Last Crush:Tim Bedwell :)
Last Phone Call:Tim, just a few seconds ago
Last TV Show Watched:Fox 59 a.m.
Last Time Showered:7:00 a.m. this morning
Last Shoes Worn:Nike Tennis Shoes--still on my feet
Last CD Played:Here For You--SOCC Worship CD
Last Item Bought:Above mentioned Propel and Mini Muffins
Last Download:uh....
Last Annoyance:the fly buzzing around my car
Last Disappointment:Rene moving out
Last Soda Drank:Diet Coke
Last Thing Written:other than this survey? Email to my mom
Last Key Used:office door key
Last Words Spoken:"See You Soon" to Tim
Last Sleep:Last night--on the new couch :)
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Edy's Andes Mint..YUM
Last Chair Sat In:my desk chair...still there, too
Last Webpage Visited:Tyana's Blog (hence filling out the survey)

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment