10.27.2003

Sometimes I forget how rare it is to actually be appreciated for what I do at work. I think, because I work at a church, it's easy to forget that I work with people, who, by their very nature, are caring and like to let you know when you're doing a good job. But, I remember what it was like to work at 1stBooks and I remember that that isn't always the case. Today one of my bosses took me to lunch, just to let me know that he appreciates what I do here and that he enjoys working with me. It is a very simple gesture, but one that, today, touched my heart. So, Jeremy, thanks :)

This is week 2 of going to the Y. i'm still excited and hope I see some changes soon. Granted, the cheeseburger during the aforementioned lunch probably didn't help anything. Ah well, what can you do? :)

Happy Monday, world! The sun is shining on another day, even if it is getting colder and colder outside. At least it's not snowing. Yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment