10.30.2003

Okay, so everyone in my office is sick. I really don't want to get it, so I feel obligated to go purchase myself a germ-mask :) Okay, I won't but I'm really tempted to do it. I hate being sick and don't want to get this bug, even though I really don't know if there is a way I can avoid it...so, here's to the Vitamin C and hopes that it'll keep the icky bug away!!

election day is next week. I finally found a breakdown of the candidates in the paper today, so now i can be an educated voter. i believe in voting, but i also believe in being an educated voter, so i'm feeling a little better about that whole thing.

I guess I don't have a lot to say today. Tim and I's three month anniversary is tomorrow. Wow! I can't believe it's been three months already-time is a strange thing. In some ways it feels like we've been together for so much longer, but in other ways it seems like we just got together. Neither one of them are bad feelings; it's just funny how I can feel both of those at one time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment