8.01.2003

Friday Morning Sunshine

Can you believe it's Friday already? This week has been crazy. Last night I had the honor of going up to Indianapolis and being at the airport when a friend of a close friend brought home her adopted baby from Bulgaria. It was a truly magical moment for everyone involved. I don't know Paige and Brett all that well, but the joy on their faces was obvious from half way across the airport! Samuel's arrival has truly been a miracle. It's funny how seeing other people joyful just has to rub off on you. I cried and i don't even know them. I'm not family. I'm not really a friend. But there I was, tears streaming down my face, lost in the wonder of the moment. It was a truly beautiful thing, that's for sure. But, it is a moment and a memory that I will cherish always.

No comments:

Post a Comment