1.15.2013

Shades of Earth



It's finally here. The day the long-awaited conclusion to the Across the Universe trilogy. For those of you who don't know, Across the Universe & A Million Suns are two of my favorite ever books. These are author Beth Revis' debut trilogy and hope against all hope that she writes for years and years to come.

Here is my review! Thanks to a good friend, I was lucky enough to get my hands on an ARC. So, while I wait for my copy to arrive in the mail, I don't have to freak out because it's not here yet.

Shades of Earth
It's so hard to write about this book without giving anything away. Amy and Elder are on their part of the Godspeed, along with everyone who was ready to leave behind life on the ship, the frozens and enough supplies, they hope, to start a new colony and a new world. They are risking everything to go forward and experience, truly experience life for the first time. And, most important to Amy, she will finally be able to wake her parents up and tell them everything that has happened since they went into a frozen state.

If only it were that easy.

Read the rest of this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment