1.13.2012

Finish Year Friday #2

I'm guessing you can tell how this week has gone (seeing as how I haven't posted anything between these two posts).  This week has been...something else. Not horrible, not great, just a lot. and tiring. And, because everything else has taken up so much of my time, I'm feeling like a bit of a failure when it comes to all my Finish Year goals. There are no major breakthroughs or changes worth mentioning. I did read my Bible more this week - and that's about it.

Right now I'm thankful for the fact that it's a Finish YEAR goal, and not a finish month goal. I will get my three letters written and out before the mail goes tomorrow. And then I will just keep on trying to make the best of every moment in 2012 and live with intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment