12.29.2011

Purpose and Passion



I am sure I've blogged about this before, but I have such a hard time trying to figure out what this blog should be about as I write!

Since the beginning, this blog has been a little of this, a little of that, and a little of everything in between. It has been my weightloss journey, my wedding, my struggles and satisfactions in life...a little of everything. So, as I look to 2012, I want to really think about the purpose behind blogging. It has always been mostly for me - and not for anyone else. It's been about my life, the stuff going on (good and bad) and my journey through job changes and more. But, I know if I really want people to read and enjoy this...it needs to be about something more.

So, I've asked before, but I'll ask again. If you are a reader of my blog, what do you want to read?

Just life?
Writing thoughts?
Personal writings?
Spiritual thoughts?
Something completely different?

Tell me, oh wise readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment