3.23.2011

Missing: Motivation

Over the last couple weeks, I have completely lost my motivation when it comes to weight loss.  In my heart, I really still want to do it, but my day-to-day life seems to be lacking.  I want to lose the weight, but I'm letting being busy and social take the place of what I know I should be doing.  I'm not sad, but I am disappointed in myself.  I know what I need to do, so it's just a matter of doing it.

Why is it so easy to fall into the same old routines?  Why is losing the weight not enough motivation for me?  Why is my desire to do more and be the best version of myself not translating into my actions?  Ugh. and Grr.

This post could go negative very quickly, so I will leave it at that.  I need to get back on the ball.  How do you motivate yourself when you're tired and stuck in a rut and listening to the excuses instead of the reality?

1 comment:

  1. Think of it not so much as weight loss as working on getting healthy... and staying that way. I know it is easier said than done; especially when the weather is so uncooperative. I know I am weary of the cold wind. I am drinking alot of water.

    ReplyDelete