2.20.2011

blog on the run

This post will be short and sweet. I am postiing from my phone on the way back from fort branch. Technology is pretty impressive!

I had a ThirtyOne party for my sister-in-law today. It was a hugely successful party and I was sooo happy to throw it for her! Everyone seemed to have a great time and Jess ended up with a bunch of great stuff! I am excited to get the order in and get it all here. In the first month I have been part of the ThirtyOne company, I have made new friends, had a lot of fun, and learned a lot about my own abiliity to sell things. I am not a natural-born saleswoman, so it has been a bit of a stretch for me. Like I said yesterday- it is all part of the experience!

The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy. I am excited to see some things unfold (like the march madness service at church) and to see lots of family and friends! Not to mention spring being just around the corner!

Okay posting from my phone is starting to make me a little queasy...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment