12.20.2007

No More Work...for a week

Today was my last day of work until December 28. That feels good. It's been a long day and I still have a couple things to do tonight - rehearsal for Christmas Eve included, but it's still nice to know that I have basically a week off and only had to take 3 days of vacation. Tomorrow we head to my family in the frigid north...of Indiana. Back here for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day morning and then to Tim's family for a couple days. They are going to be quick trips, but I am very much looking forward to them. I can't wait to see my mom and family this weekend. I love them and this time of year is always fun to be with them...

...I still can't believe Christmas is only a few days away, though. It STILL doesn't really feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment