7.05.2007

In Recovery

Wow, for some reason Blogger just decided to erase my post. Gotta love that...

anyway, as I said before, I am slowly getting over this monster cold I've had now for a week. Instead of wanting to curl up in the fetal position and just die, I'm feeling more like a person. I'm still coughing and have a stuffed up nose, and for some reason sometimes when I talk, all the sounds don't come out, but other than that, I think i'm feeling a little better. I can communicate and hold a conversation without having to force myself to keep paying attention, so that's nice.

Can i just say how nice it was to have a day off in the middle of the week? True, today feels like another monday, but a monday without all the stress that i usually have to deal with, so that's nice. I'm looking at enough to keep me busy today, but not so much that i want to run away like i do most monday mornings! Now it's just a matter of finding the motivation to do the things that I need to get done today...like going to the theater to buy tickets for HARRY POTTER! I am so excited to see it :) I love Harry, i love the books, and if you want to ask me how they've affected my faith, feel free :) (note: SARCASM, people!)

I am going to assign the last two articles for the magazine today, which is also exciting. we've launched the new bulletin and I'm so excited about it.

I have not felt very deep the last couple days. I will try and think of something profound to say soon.

3 comments:

  1. I knew we were kindred spirits, Emily! Only 16 more days until HP #7! I'm so excited!

    I just hold the position that if a person hasn't read the books, I won't listen to their stance on them. Period.

    I hope you get to feeling great soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, that's about the same opinion i have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Haha I love the sarcastic HP comment. I get annoyed at how seriously some people take that stuff. Am I right in sensing that you feel the same way? haha.

    ReplyDelete