5.11.2007

Hilarious!


So, my super amazing bestest friend Liz got Eric, TimT, Tim, and myself tickets to see "Spamalot" on Wednesday night in Indianapolis. I went not knowing what to expect. I have seen the Monty Python Holy Grail movie a few times...sometimes I think it's funny, sometimes it just annoys the crap out of me :) So, I wasn't sure what I would think about the whole thing...but, in a word...

HILARIOUS!


I don't know that I have ever laughed quite that hard at a musical. Sure, there has been a lot of humor in some of the things that I've seen - Hairspray, The Producers - but none have had moments where I almost cried I was laughing so hard. The completely out of left field moments of just...idiocy...were wonderful.


And, because I tend to gravitate towards musicals that are a little deeper and involve a lot of emotional attachment, it was refreshing to just go to the show and laugh and enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment