|In this week's installment of Awkward & Awesome (as featured on Sarah's Blog):|
- The acting on the movie we watched from the SyFy channel last night ("Two-Headed Shark Attack"). I mean, seriously, these people are paid to do this???
- Spending over two hours on hold with a company yesterday, only to have to hang up because, quite frankly, I had other things that needed to be done.
- Fall allergies for the first time ever. I'm not sure why this year of all year, but they need to just GO AWAY already.
- How little I care about school this semester. I know I'm almost done, but neither of my classes are really interesting me or inspiring me yet.
- Wonderful conversations with my husband this week. I love connecting with him.
- Pretty roses my friend Sharon brought me just because this week. Random flowers from friends=the best.
- Spending time with my friend Rene last weekend and getting to see her wedding dress. She's going to be a GORGEOUS bride in a few weeks.
- Making plans to go home AND to see my Michigan family next weekend. Yay for connecting and reconnecting.
- Having lunch with Leah today at My Thai. I'm so excited that the people at a company we collaborated with for our website redesign are people that I now get to consider friends!