8.28.2012


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Book Confessions. Not sure this is the one I should start my additions to the Top Ten Tuesday list with, but here goes:
 
  1. I was an English major in college, but I have never read most of the "classics." They're just not my style and I don't enjoy them.
  2. I read way more young adult fiction than any other genre of book.
  3. I totally judge books by their covers
  4. I am hesitant to read self-published books because of my first job working at a "vanity" press.
  5. I have dogged ears down in books. I'm sorry :(
  6. I have a hard time stopping a book, even if I don't like it.
  7. I reserve books at the library and then totally forget to pick them up. ALL THE TIME.
  8. I have a hard time reading non-fiction because I like to read to escape my world.
  9. I using my long list of TBR books as an excuse to not write like I would like.
  10. I read all the Twilight books. I really didn't like them, but I still read them all!
So, there are my Top Ten Tuesday book confessions. What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a fan of the classic either nor am I a fan of non-fiction although there's a few expections.

    ReplyDelete