4.23.2012

N is for New Experiences

As I've gotten older, I have developed an appreciation for new things. New experiences, new foods, new things to make my life complete. I find myself, strangely, to be more of a risk taker now than I did when I was supposed to be younger and more foolish. I think I was afraid then; now I'm learning to embrace the unknown and to relish a new experience as something that can and will change me.


A lot of my new experiences come in the form of travel - going to new places and finding new parts of the world that expand my worldview. I love going to a new city and finding a local restaurant to enjoy. I love learning new things and watching new stories unfold. It is easy to get too comfortable in life; I'm learning to love the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment