3.27.2011

Today in Pictures

I felt fine, albeit a little tired, when I woke up this morning. 

Church was good.  I ran sound this morning for the first time in a long time.  I love running sound, even when microphones decide to die in the middle of a song.



We've been eating out all together too much, so I made the EMEALZ black bean and corn soup for lunch.  It was super yummy and super tasty!



After lunch, we watched some basketball, and then took a pretty decent nap.  I really love sleeping, even on a sunny day.  Woke up feeling a little "bleh" after my nap, but figured it was just the tiredness.  I love taking the dog on walks when the sun is shining, so Madi and I headed for the trail by Sherwood Oaks park (my new favorite place to walk the puppy).


I bet you can't tell who is walking who here.  She was in the mood to walk very quickly, so we almost jogged the whole time. The wind was blowing, and I came back feeling a little windblown and a little tired.

And then, over the last two hours, my throat has started to hurt and I've been feeling more and more exhausted.  So, I did the responsible thing and worked out anyway...
 

And now, sitting here, I am, feeling a little really blah and ready for bed.  My throat is still hurting and I'm hoping that when I wake up in the morning, I will be all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment