3.16.2011

Nothing Much...Need Your Help!

Since I have finished my analysis of Desiderata, I am struggling to find a new topic to expound upon via my blog.  I enjoyed knowing at least what my blog would be about for those few days!  And now, I'm back to starting at the empty blog post box and trying to figure out what to write.  Sometimes I wonder if I am really supposed to be a writer - the blank page is overwhelming. 

I am doing the 30 day photo challenge on my facebook, and am looking at doing something similar here.  But, more than that, I want to know what you, my reader(s) want to read about.  Daily life?  My faith-walk?  My challenges?  Random poetry and book reviews?  A little bit of this?  A little bit of that?  Tell me, please!

While I'm waiting for your answers, I was reminded today that God works in unexpected ways.  Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."  Why is that so hard to remember?  Today, completely out of nowhere, I was offered the opportunity to go on a short trip this spring, all expenses paid.  Until I get the details all worked out, I don't want to put it on here (but will once I have all the info), but I am excited and I feel like this was a way of God saying "I hear your heart and know you need some time with me.  Here you go."  Why do I always feel like I am not going to be surprised by a God who specializes in surprising us!

No comments:

Post a Comment