2.26.2011

Silly Saturdays

I've decided to start dedicating Saturdays to all things that make me laugh and smile...and are silly.  It's a new feature, and a new focus for the ol' blog.  (I've also decided that I'm not going to be sad if I don't blog every day.  I really didn't have much to say yesterday and didn't want to bore you or me with some lame blog post).

So, for my first edition of "Silly Saturday," I would like to dedicate this post to three little boys that always make me laugh.  My friend Beth has three little boys, and they are hilarious.  They crack me up, and they make me smile every time I see them.  Most recently, I went to lunch spur of the moment with them at Chick-fil-a, which is one of our favorite restaurants.  They have really good senses of humor, and big personalities to match their big hearts.  Whether they are trying to tell me jokes, or regale me with random facts they have learned in school, or whether the youngest is just making silly faces, they always brighten my day. 

Yesterday, they were trying to figure out the toy that came in their kid's meal, and also trying to earn points for being polite at the dinner table.  And then, out of nowhere the youngest just starts dancing in the aisle of the food court.  I know it wasn't supposed to make me laugh, but it totally did!  Then the middle one told me a joke I may or may not have really understood.  They are the best! I may just have to show up at their house next time I need my SILLY fix!  Silly and wonderful!  Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment