2.04.2010

Books, Books, Books

The first few months we had Madi, it was almost impossible to read.  She demanded a lot of attention AND she thought anything paper was food.  So, it was a crazy summer and I didn't read a lot.  All that has changed, though, and I find myself reading more and more and more these days.  While she still thinks paper is food, she will at least listen when you say no :)  So, just for the fun of it, here is a list of books I've read or finished since Christmas:

"An Echo in the Bone" by Diana Gabaldon
"Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater
"Wings" by Aprilynne Pike
"Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay
"Shades of Grey" by Jasper FForde
"Sliding on the Edge" by C. Lee McKenzie
"Hate List" by Jennifer Brown
"Flash Burnout" by L.K. Madigan
"When You Reach Me" by Rebecca Stead

What I Want to Read Next:
"Diary of A Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney
"Under the Dome" by Stephen King
"48 Days to the Work You Love" by Dan Miller
"Best Friends Forever" by Jennifer Weiner
"The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" by Mary Ann Shaffer
"The Wednesday Sisters" by Meg Waite Clayton

What about you? What are you reading?  What should I be reading??!?!

1 comment:

  1. Loved, loved, loved When You Reach Me. I told Scott and Shelby and Cassie they MUST read it. Hope that is ok. :)

    LOVED Guernsey. My favorite of 2009 definitely. Please tell me your favorites from that list. I need some new books!!

    ReplyDelete