4.13.2009

A Full Life

I don't know about you, but my weekend was very full. Here are just a few things that filled me up from Friday-Sunday.
  • Catching up on some TV
  • Practicing my very new knitting skills...and having to reteach myself every time I stopped for more than 5 minutes!
  • A trip to wal-mart
  • Realizing the library closes at 6pm on Friday - after getting there at 6:02
  • My Thai - my favorite restaurant in Bloomington
  • A few precious moments with Tim before the craziness of the weekend
  • Saturday Easter services
  • Going to Borders and actually not buying any books
  • Laughing with friends
  • Sunday morning sunrises
  • The promise of Easter - the best thing about this weekend and any weekend
  • Launching a new service in the Fellowship Hall
  • Time with family
  • Getting rid of some bushes in the front yard, and lots of grass clippings and yard waste in the back
  • Going to bed at 9pm for the first time in a long time!

A wonderful, full weekend. I wouldn't trade a moment of it for the world, but now all I really want to do is sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment