12.29.2008

Family Time

In the last week, I have seen many of my immediate and extended family. Time playing games, eating and just hanging out is so nice. We started our week visiting Tim's family. Christmas with our niece and nephew was the perfect way to start out Christmas. They were a ton of fun to hang out with, watch open presents, and all that fun stuff. I also got to spend more time with my brother and sister-in-law, which I always enjoy. We hung out with the grandparents, met an old friend from SOCC for lunch and just relaxed.

The second half of the week we spent up in Albion with my family. Christmas with my family is always an experience, to say the least. We laughed until my sides hurt, opened way too many presents, ate all sorts of food and even managed a trip to Pizza Hut in Kendallville (the best Pizza Hut in the world in my opinion). We did a little shopping, a lot of laughing and even more eating. I love my family and the time we get to spend together. I love how well my brother and my husband get along. That is a great gift in and of itself.

I love Christmas - I even got to eat mashed potatoes (my favorite) like six days in a row! Probably not healthy, but a nice treat!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm going to throw your blog on my link list. Is that okay? Glad you're doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete