100 books in a year - yeah it averages out to about 2 a week. We'll see if this is something I can handle. This will be where I post my success ... or failure...
I obviously can't come up with 100 books right now, but here we go.
1. The Last Juror (John Grisham - Adult)
2. Marley & Me (John Grogan - Memoir)
3. Tales of Beedlee the Bard (JK Rowling - YA)
4. People of the Book (Geraldine Brooks - Historical Fiction)
Wasted (Marya Hornbacher - Memoir)
City of Ember - (Jeanne Duprau - YA)
Plan to Read:
1. Duma Key (Steve King - Fantasy/Horror)
2. The Appeal (John Grisham - Adult Fiction)
3. Attack of the Theatre People (Mark Acito - Adult Fiction)
4. People of Spark (Jeanne Duprau - YA)
5. Certain Girls (Jennifer Weiner - Adult)