5.09.2008

Whew...what a week!

I haven't blogged much this week. Want to know why? Here is what I've done this week at
work:
  • Finished the compilation.
  • Finished the retirement distribution.
  • Finished the most recent edition of ENGAGE.
  • Reconciled the bank accounts.
  • Closed the month.
  • Did the ministry reports.
  • Not one, not two, but three payrolls.
  • Did a lot of other random things I cannot even remember...but it was a lot.

It was an insane week of work, but I feel like I've accomplished a lot and have a lot of the big things I've had on my plate forever done, so there. It has been an exhausting week, but I finally feel like I'm on the other side of the hill that I've been struggling up for months and months and months.

It's 8:00pm on Friday night. It's been a ridiculous week, but it's over. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment