4.12.2008

Yes, I Stole It...

Like my friend Cindy, I've been short on the blogging thoughts lately, so here's a meme she found...that I stole....that I'm now doing :)


What was I doing ten years ago (1998):
-Finishing my first year of college.
-Trying to figure out a major I really liked
-Finding a summer job that didn't involve fast food (so I wound up at a grocery store)
-Ignoring the warning signs that I was in a realationship going nowhere
-Trying to find my fit

5 things on my to-do list today & tomorrow:
-help Tim pack for his trip
-sweep and mop (YUCK)
-do a few more pages in my wedding scrapbook (what, it's only been like 18 months)
-book our hotel for vacation
-find Cameron a birthday present

5 snacks I enjoy:
-goldfish crackers
-air popped popcorn
-chocolate covered sunflower seeds
-string cheese (or any cheese, really)
-pita and hummus

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-give my parents plenty to retire on
-donate to lots of charities
-pay off the house and cars
-put a bunch in retirement
-but a complete bedroom suite (hey, i needed something illogical, right?)

5 bad habits:
-biting my fingernails
-chewing on the inside of my lip
-freaking out about little things
-being mean to myself
-not accepting compliments or praise well

5 places I have lived:
uhhh...I don't know if I've lived 5 places!
-Durant, OK (born and lived there for a few years)
-Albion, IN (same house from the time we moved until I moved to college)
-Bloomington, IN - Colling Living Learning Center (a separate world all its own)
-Bloomington, IN - 1111 Paper Birch Ct, my first real apartment
-Bloomington, IN - our first house!

5 jobs I have had:
-Front Counter at DQ - it was one of three option in my hometown
-Cashier a Scott's Grocery Store (no, not this Scott)
-Lineworker at Bargeman
-Copywriter at 1stBooks Library
-Business Manager at SOCC

No comments:

Post a Comment