- less church obligations
- Korry convincing Tim to take Sunday off (THANKS!)
- Tim and I decorating our first tree together in our new house
- Fun spiral trees outside
- Stockings hung on the entertainment center with care
- Baking Christmas Cookies
- Sufjan Stevens - see post below
- Shopping for presents, even when it's hard to find the 'perfect' gift
- The first snow, no matter how small it was
- Planning little surprises for deserving friends
I've been wanting to write something happier on the blog since my slightly mopey christmas post, but have found myself busy when i am at the computer, and spending time NOT on the computer whenever possible. it's been a good couple weeks, though. Busy, fun, and tiring.
At least it's starting to feel like Christmas in my heart finally!