7.26.2007

The "Ugh" Factor

It's been one of those weeks.

I've been too busy and overwhelmed at work to really think about my diet.

I've been too tired at home to do anything but crawl into bed.

There have been too many emotions going through me all at once. I feel like the wind is being slowly drained from me instead of completely knocking me out.

I am disappointed in the fact that i'm sure I gained a little weight back this week.

I hate saying goodbye to people...and there are too many goodbyes coming in the near future.

I also hate complaining, hate whining, and hate feeling like a pitty party particpant.

It's just been one of those weeks.

They can only get better...right?

2 comments:

  1. You know it, girl. It'll get better. Enjoy your weekend. And remember that the goodbyes to be said mean that new people are coming in to say hello to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Oh Emily, I hear you.
    I HATE goodbyes. Seriously, they top my list of things I dislike. I can't stand saying goodbye... it's the worst.

    ReplyDelete