9.21.2006

ONE MONTH!

One month from today Tim and I will be married!!!!! I am just a tiny bit excited right now. I cannot wait to be his wife. I cannot wait to not have to go home at night. I cannot wait to start our life together that we've been talking about for so long. In just one short month, we will stand hand in hand in front of an ever-growing list of friends and family and make a promise. We will stand before God with a promise, as well.

The engagement period has been one of the most exciting times of my life. I have learned a lot about myself and about Tim. I have been learning a lot of skills that will make me a better wife, a better friend, and a better person. I love that I am constant being changed into a woman that honors God, loves her 'spouse', and is devoted to her friends!

One month. 30 little days. The final FINAL countdown has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment