9.18.2006

No More Insanity!

The singer is taken care of (see below if you don't know what I'm talking about). My friend Jason from college is going to sing, which will be wonderful. We still don't know what we're doing about an usher.

Appointments have been made to discuss the pictures with the photographer and try out different hairstyles. Personalized napkins and program paper are on their way. Plates have been purchased and we're going back Wednesday to get the Cokes. The bachlorette party list has been sent to Liz. The girls have their shoes. It's 33 days away!

I have two more small freelance projects to finish up tonight and then i'm in high gear for the wedding.

I called to post office this morning. Apparently when i submitted my change of address to go into effect October 23, 2006 they ignored the date. I received no mail on Friday or Saturday and noticed that the card with my name and address had been removed from the back of the mailbox. They're supposed to look into it. If i don't have mail today, I may have a breakdown. it's the little things any more :)

As excited as i am about the wedding, I felt a pange of sadness today. Liz and I have been trying to find a day we can hang out, and it's too hard to do! We think we've found one, but still. This will be the last time we raelly get to hang out before Tim and i get married. I also realized that I won't be able to go home one more time before i'm married, either. Don't get me wrong, getting married is great and I am beside myself excited. i'm just starting to realize that some things will change that i hadn't really thought about before!

No comments:

Post a Comment