8.02.2004

Wonderful Together
Okay, I'll admit it...I had a wonderful time this weekend. Tim and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary. That's right, now we're one of those couples who has been together for more than a year. Completely cheesy to get excited about, I know, but whatever. I'm young and I'm in love so there! :) Yes, Tim and I had a great weekend. We both took Friday off and went to Dayton to the United States Air Force Museum. If you've never been and you enjoy airplanes and the history of how man got off the ground, then you should check it out. Open seven days a week, that's right...and it's free! There should be more free things like this in the world. :) Anyway, we spent all of Friday at the museum and then headed to Donato's for dinner. That was special because we ate at Donato's the week before we started dating...as friends. :) Then all of Saturday we spent back at the museum, seeing the stuff we had missed the day before. We thought we were going to have to go through 1 hanger, but it turned out there was another one that wasn't on the map...so yeah, more than we thought, which is great!

Saturday was the official day and we exchanged gifts and cards, which is always fun. I think we really know what the other one enjoys, so gift buying is always fun (although can be stressful, I will admit) and exchanging is always exciting. In fact, I am the proud new owner of a Serta Sheep! Okay, so it's a long story that probably won't be as exciting to anyone but Tim and I, but trust me, I LOVE IT!

After a year, I can say that I love Tim B. Bedwell more than I ever thought I could love another person. What I feel for him makes anything I had felt in the past seem pale in comparison. I love his smile, his laugh...the way he makes 'fun' of me and the way he holds me tight. He's the most amazing person I have ever met in my life, and I can't wait to see what the next year together holds!!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i'm betting 6 months ago you were like, "there's no way i could ever love him more than i do right here, right now", and somehow you do. i've been saying that for like 6 1/2 years. it's awesome. good for you!

    ReplyDelete