6.10.2004

Well, i haven't really had TIME to blog and really don't now, but here I go anyway. :)

The verdict is in on Tim's car. It has been totaled with something like $4100 worth of damage. He's getting a little more than that from the insurance company, so it's making a nice down payment on his new car--a 2005 Corolla. It's nice. Okay, so we haven't seen it yet; but it's been ordered and should arrive while he is in Mexico on the mission trip. He's getting anxious to see it and actually handling all of this stuff a lot better than i would, i am sure of that.

What else? It's an absolutely crazy couple of weeks at work. Between our newsletter, the directory, graduation Sunday and my regular job duties, i'm swamped and barely keeping my head up this week. Ah well, it's good stress, though. I love my job and I love being busy, I just wish everything wasn't due at the same time. :)

Life is so good, though. We went to the zoo (Indianapolis) on Saturday last week. I love the zoo. It's just so much fun to me to see all the animals and to spend the day outside enjoying the weather. I'll post a couple pictures in a bit.

A lot of my friends are going to be gone the week of the 19-26. Tim, Diane, Karen, and Kelly will be in Mexico. Liz and Jenny will be in California. Rene is house-sitting. It's going to be a very relaxing week--or a very boring week. But, I am sure it will be good for me. The plan is to take at least one day off and enjoy the not being busy, but I'm not sure that will work out either. I'm going through that I don't want to just sit and do nothing phase lately.

I'm in a drama this weekend at church...and I'm yet to memorize my lines :)
WHOOPS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment