4.29.2004

Let's see...what has happened since last time I wrote? I turned 25. Scary. Okay, so it's not scary, but it's pretty dang grown up all of the sudden. It seems like just days ago I was graduating high school and starting college; now my little brother is a teenager! It's hard to believe. I think back at my childhood and where I thought I would be when I turned 25...and I've realized it's possible to feel very young and very old at the same time. Old because I'm a quarter of a century old. Young because 25 just isn't that old at all. Nevertheless it's a strange thing.

Cameron is getting his black belt in Karate tomorrow. It's exciting. He's going to get a sword and break some boards. I'm excited for him. I'm also taking tim home to hang out with my family. it's very exciting, but somewhat surreal at the same time. :)

AH well. I'm suddenly completely unable to write and form coherent sentences...so off to bed I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment