8.10.2009

Somewhere Beyond Today

There are a million thoughts running around my in my head. Most are jumbled and confused - half sentences that are starting to define my life and my passions. I see myself from the outside looking in - full of unfinished projects, unfulfilled dreams and unresting plans.


I've been restless lately. I've been longing. I just don't know what for. For me, life is about the moments, the mysteries and the promises (I tried to find another M word, really I did).


Lately, I guess I've found myself wanting...something...and just not sure what it is. And, I don't like the feeling of wanting. I like being content. Because, I have a good life. I have love, friendship, family and faith. I have a husband who makes me feel loved and beautiful, even when I feel unlovable and ugly. I have a family that encourages me to find my own bliss, to be who I am supposed to be. I have a life most people would love to have, and I hate wanting it to be something more than what it is.


I recognize the feelings - it usually happens when I get too comfortable in my life. And, you could say I'm very comfortable in my life, even though some of it is very new. So as I sit here trying to figure out what I am longing for...I'll just keeping toward tomorrow, knowing that things will always change and nothing stays the same for long.



No comments:

Post a Comment