11.25.2008

Thanksgiving

I love thanksgiving, and it's not just because I feel like I can eat a lot! I love thanksgiving because I get to spend time with friends and family, I get to relax and I get to spend time thinking and reflecting on all I've been blessed with in life. In honor of thanksgiving, here are some of the things I am thankful for this year:
  • good health
  • a loving husband
  • a home and enough to eat
  • mom and vikki both being cancer-free
  • a steady job
  • a renewed spirit that is invigorating my church
  • new friends
  • old friends
  • God's patience with me
  • laughter
  • time with those I love
  • learning experiences
  • my family, both near and far
  • a desire to study and know God more
  • Him

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for YOUi
    ... And for tjhe ability to type om my blackberry while driv ing.
    And cheese
    And my family
    And God's loving care
    But not necessarily in that order.

    ReplyDelete