12.11.2007

Merry Christmas...Finally

After a week or so of feeling more like the Grinch than little Cindy Lou Who, I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit. A few of the things that have helped me make the transition...

  • less church obligations
  • Korry convincing Tim to take Sunday off (THANKS!)
  • Tim and I decorating our first tree together in our new house
  • Fun spiral trees outside
  • Stockings hung on the entertainment center with care
  • Baking Christmas Cookies
  • Sufjan Stevens - see post below
  • Shopping for presents, even when it's hard to find the 'perfect' gift
  • The first snow, no matter how small it was
  • Planning little surprises for deserving friends

I've been wanting to write something happier on the blog since my slightly mopey christmas post, but have found myself busy when i am at the computer, and spending time NOT on the computer whenever possible. it's been a good couple weeks, though. Busy, fun, and tiring.

At least it's starting to feel like Christmas in my heart finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment