7.21.2006

Headaches and Body aches

I try to do my best not to complain too much about things on my blog...i know of a couple blogs that and it makes me crazy and manages to really tick me off most of the time. That being said, I'm feeling horrible today and I tend to get whinny and needy and have a low tolerance for anything and everything when I don't feel well.

So, if you don't want to read any more of this blog, I understand...skip to the next entry. it's more fun, I promise!

For anyone who is still reading, I've had this small, pea-sized cyst on my neck for about three years. I always know it's there, but most of the time no one else does. Well, about a week ago it decided that it wanted to get a heck of a lot bigger really fast. So, what does that mean? That means I'm in quite a bit of pain. It is super-sensitive to the touch and all that fun stuff. So, that is annoyance number one. I go to the dr. and she puts me on an antibiotic. Super, hopefully that will help. Well, my neck is still swollen and red and painful, and the medicine is wrecking havoc on my stomach and making me think just throwing up would solve all my problems. WEE! And, on top of that, I have a headache and one of the janitors is deep cleaning the carpets outside of my office, making a TON of noise as he rams the cleaner into doors and walls.

GGGGRRRRR!

Okay, I'm done complaining now!

No comments:

Post a Comment