6.23.2006

Time if Flying so Fast...

Okay, I'm pretty sure I blinked and the month of June flew by. I know there's still another week, but dang, this summer is going to fly by! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. It's not that there is a lot going on, I just feel really crazy and hectic lately. Two jobs and wedding planning, plus trying to have a life, is very tiring. I'm so very ready for life to slow down. I cannot wait to get married and be married and to start that phase of my life. It's going to be so great!! I don' think I am going to do anything for the first few months after we are married because I just want to do that and work on that relationship. I love the extra money from the parttime job and I know it's necessary, but I'm tired of being tired all the time.

In other news, I have my first bridal shower in a couple weeks. Pampered Bride. That should be fun! And, I got onto our Kohl's registry the other day just for the fun of it and things have actually been purchased!! How exciting is that?!?!?!?!

Not a lot else. I'm working on the final couple things for the invitations and then that is done. How fun is that. I think sending them out and getting the RSVPs back in will be very exciting!! Jenny has said it's one of her favorite parts of the whole thing so far, so I think that's super fun. Getting them done and put together will be awfully fun, as well.

Okay, off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment