1.13.2006

Which Way is Up?

I think I'm slowly but surely losing my mind. It's probably been coming for awhile, but now it is here. I just don't feel like myself. I feel scatter-brained and forgetful and BUSY! And yes, it's all good stuff that I am busy with, but finding the time to do everything and not be exhausted is a lot harder than I thought it would be for some reason. And, honestly, it's not like I have an extraordinary amount of stuff to do, I think my mind is just off doing a hundred other things when it should be resting. Between end of the year stuff at work, constantly thinking about wedding plans, doing stuff for my other job, and just trying to breathe, I'm starting to feel like I'm maybe spreading myself a tiny bit too thin. And, I have a Bible study starting on the 16th! Goodness gracious, I'm such a glutton for extra work!!

So I started this on Monday if that says anything about how busy I am right now. I can tell I'm busy because I'm getting grumpy and a tiny bit angry at things that I may not really need to be angry about, so that's where I am right now. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts, which is not unusual when I'm stressed out. I think I go through this every few months. And this is my emotional week, so there! That's how I feel...

Anyway, life is good, but busy. Wedding plans are moving steadily along, which is good. I'm really looking forward to the wedding, and REALLY looking forward to our marriage. I know it won't be perfect and we'll have things we need to discuss and work out, but I am so confident that it is going to be a blessed and wonderful life we will have together.

And because I love football and because it's "Blue Friday," I will conclude this post with these words:

Go COLTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment