8.15.2005

A Whole New Life

Hey y'all,

I just wanted to let you know that I just received word that I got the position!!! Praise the Lord!!! We are so excited and terrified all at the same time. Thank you all soooooooo much for praying for us in all this. God has heard your prayers and we are eternally grateful. It's time to celebrate and praise the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness. Our next prayer is that all goes smoothly and timely for the work permit to go through.

Thanks again sooo much and may the Lord bless you all!

On behalf of my family,
Paul


My friends are starting a whole new adventure. I am amazed at the way God works and I am so excited to see where this new life in Ireland will lead. They are beautiful people called to impact a needy community with a big God. I am blessed to call them friends. I will miss them so much, but this is one of the most exciting moments of their lives and I feel honored to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment